Please find here our general policies. Please always let us know if you have any special request before placing your order, write at firstname.lastname@example.org! We wish you a pleasant shopping experience :)
• We ship orders out almost everyday, but please allow 2-5 business days for processing. Most packages are sent via the French postal service Colissimo with delivery confirmation, or DHL for orders over 120 euro or bigger parcels (over 3kgs)
• Please make sure your shipping address and contact info are correctly entered at checkout.
• Unless you specify to us that you want to pay to fully insure your package, we are not liable for loss or damage. Shipping charges are non-refundable.
• Shipping is calculated by order total.
• Here is an approximate timetable: France 2-4 days; Europe 6-15 days; Overseas 14-21 days.
• We can send an invoice for any order upon request.
• We can use our special wrapping papers for any order upon request !
• We’re doing our best in terms of packing and handling so that books travel safely.
• Customs fees may apply depending on tariff rules in your country. Your country's customs office may in rare cases delay the arrival of your package beyond our control. The customer is responsible for any fees or taxes added by their country's customs office.
• Because of our limited stock, we cannot accept returns or exchanges of books.
• All customer information collected by us through our online shop will only be used for the purposes of fulfilling and delivering your orders, and customer service. If you choose to sign up for our mailing list, we will only use that information to send you occasional announcements related to our activities.
• We will never share or sell your information to any third parties or use it for any outside marketing purposes.
• Should you ever wish to unsubscribe or opt out of our mailing list, simply fill out the form on our website to unsubscribe, or send us an email to be removed.
After 8 Books is a non-profit structure, and as such is not submitted to VAT (see French tax code, art. 293 B).